Eating Disorder Dietitian
2 / 2
Geordy Pearce is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian at The PNW Clinic, who specialises in helping clients improve their relationship with food and their body.
With a compassionate and non-judgmental approach, Geordy works from a trauma-informed and Health At Every Size® (HAES®) philosophy, focusing on overall health and well-being rather than the number on the scale. As an experienced Eating Disorder Dietitian, Geordy has worked with clients of all ages, including children, adolescents, and adults struggling with disordered eating and eating disorders, including Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, and ARFID.
Geordy takes a weight-neutral approach to her practice, which means she doesn’t focus on weight or body shape and size in relation to assessing health. Instead, she helps her clients to develop a positive relationship with food and their bodies, supporting them to nourish themselves without stress or overwhelm.
Her expertise in gestational diabetes, perinatal nutrition, and infant nutrition makes her a valuable resource for mothers-to-be and new parents. Geordy understands the unique challenges that come with parenthood and is passionate about supporting her clients to achieve optimal health and well-being during these life stages.
When Geordy is not working with clients, she loves to spend time with her 3-year-old son, relaxing at the beach, or enjoying a nice cup of coffee.
GEORDY CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Eating Disorder Recovery – Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Orthorexia, Binge Eating Disorder
- Intuitive Eating, non-diet nutrition, and developing hunger and fullness signals
- Infant and Family Nutrition
- Gestational diabetes nutrition
- Pregnancy nutrition – meeting nutritional needs, supplementation and food saftey
- Post-partum nutrition
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (Hons I)
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD), registered with Dietitians Australia
- Accredited Nutritionist
- Trained in the Low FODMAP Diet by Monash University
- Completed Eating Disorder Essentials for Dietitians training by Shane Jeffrey and Fiona Sutherland
- Completed RAVEs approach to Eating Disorder treatment training by Shane Jeffrey
- Completed Dietitian Essentials: The Treatment of Eating Disorders by Inside Out