Fertility and Pregnancy Dietitian
Georgia is a passionate pregnancy dietitian practising at Plant Nutrition and Wellness’s Springfield and Online clinic. She graduated from the University of Queensland with a Bachelors in Exercise and Nutrition Science and a Masters in Dietetics.
Georgia’s passion for nutrition stemmed from a love of cooking paired with a fascination of the strong links between food and its effects on human health and happiness.
As a vegan, she is passionate about plant-based nutrition and vegan/vegetarian diets. Whilst it is never her goal to make anyone adopt a vegan diet, she aims to encourage and inspire her clients to reach their health goals and optimise their wellbeing through a plant focused diet.
Her other main areas of interest include helping clients boost their fertility through preconception and pregnancy nutrition. She also enjoys practising in the areas of gut health and chronic disease prevention and management.
GEORGIA CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Vegan and vegetarian nutrition
- Nutrition for fertility and pregnancy
- Vegan pregnancy nutrition
- Chronic disease management
- Gut health – IBS, food allergies.intolerances, IBD
- Weight management
- Bachelor of Exercise and Nutrition Science
- Master of Dietetics
- Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD), registered with Dietitians Australia
- Accredited Nutritionist
- Trained on the low FODMAP diet for IBS by Monash University
- Certified Fertility Dietitian through completion of Nutrition Therapy for Fertility and Pregnancy by Melanie McGrice
SEE GEORGIA AT:
- My Medical and Dental Centre Springfield on Thursdays
- Online Consultations on Thursdays and Saturdays
- North Lakes Endocrinology on Wednesdays