Jade is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian and nutritionist who is passionate about plant-based nutrition and helping others heal their relationship with food and their body. Jade completed her studies at the University of Queensland, graduating with a Bachelor of Exercise and Nutrition Science and Masters of Dietetics Studies.
Growing up surrounded by an overwhelming amount of nutrition misinformation and unrealistic body ideals, Jade became interested in developing a deeper understanding of nutrition and health. Due to these experiences, she is passionate about taking an evidence-based approach to nutrition, while holistically addressing other areas such as sleep, movement and stress. Jade creates a safe and non-judgemental space in her practice and works collaboratively with her clients to create individualised and sustainable changes to help them meet their health goals.
As an avid foodie, Jade is passionate about helping others find enjoyment in food, without the guilt or anxiety. In her spare time, you can find Jade testing out new recipes in the kitchen, or eating out with friends.
Jade’s areas of interest include plant-based nutrition and disordered eating. She also has experience with working in a variety areas of chronic disease management.
JADE CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Intuitive eating, building body trust and returning hunger and fullness signals
- Reducing stress, guilt and anxiety around food and eating
- Improving Body Image
- Breaking free of the binge-overeat cycle
- Eating Disorders treatment – anorexia, bulimia, orthorexia and binge eating disorder.
- Reducing gut symptoms such as bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and digestive concerns.
- Managing digestive conditions – irritable bowel syndrome, coeliac disease, inflammatory bowel disease
- Vegan and vegetarian nutrition
- Chronic disease management – diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Bachelor of Exercise and Nutrition Science
- Masters of Dietetic Studies
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD), registered with Dietitians Australia
- Accredited Nutritionist
- Completed Dietitian Essentials: The Treatment of Eating Disorders by Inside Out