Dietitian | Vegan Sports Dietitian
Leah Higl is a passionate vegan sports dietitian practising at Plant Nutrition and Wellness Nutrition Clinic in Hamilton.
She graduated from QUT with a Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (honours) in 2016 and is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian with Dietitians Australia.
Leah is also a qualified Accredited Sports Dietitian with Sports Dietitians Australia.
Her main areas of interest include plant based nutrition, sports nutrition for body composition and performance, environmentally sustainable food, chronic disease management & gut health.
Leah is also a GPC under 75kg powerlifter with Valhalla Strength Brisbane. As both an athlete and dietitian, she spends much of her time developing her knowledge and skills around sports nutrition, specifically for strength-based sports.
Her greatest passion is fuelling vegan athletes and proving that plant-based athletes can be just as competitive as their non-vegan counterparts.
Want to learn more about Leah, check out our interview here!
LEAH CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Sport-specific nutrition (triathletes, marathons, crossfit, cycling, powerlifting)
- Race day nutrition and meal plans
- Optimising your nutrition as a plant-based athlete
- Supplementation recommendations
- Plant-based nutrition
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (Hons)
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD), registered with Dietitians Australia
- Accredited Nutritionist
- Accredited Sports Dietitian with Sports Dietitians Australia
SEE LEAH AT:
- Online Consultations on Monday, Thursdays and Saturdays
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all consultations are conducted virtually via Zoom. Please select your timezone upon booking for custom times in your local area. We consult worldwide
CONNECT WITH LEAH
Leah loves to share her nutrition tips for plant-based athletes on her instagram @plantstrong_dietitianBACK TO TEAM