Megan Boswell is a North Lakes Dietitian seeing clients online and at Plant Nutrition and Wellness’s Nutrition Clinic at The Psychology Hub. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics (Hons I) from Griffith University and is an Accredited Practising Dietitian with Dietitians Australia.
Megan strongly believes in the power of plant-based diets across the spectrum from flexitarian to vegetarian and vegan. She advocates for sustainable change and is passionate about empowering her clients with the knowledge and tools to maintain success in the long term.
With her clients, Megan emphasises the importance of having a positive relationship with food and your body. She prefers to take a more weight-neutral approach with the primary focus on overall health rather than the number on the scale. She enjoys working with eating disorder clients to help them take the stress, anxiety and overwhelm out of eating.
When Megan’s not in clinic, you’ll often find her baking or preparing simple and delicious meals in the kitchen.
MEGAN CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Plant-based diets including vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian and flexitarian diets
- Emotional eating
- Eating disorders/disordered eating including anorexia, bulimia, binge-eating disorder and poor appetite
- Gut health including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bloating, constipation, coeliac disease and inflammatory bowel disease
- Hormonal conditions including polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), thyroid concerns, adenomyosis and endometriosis
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (Hons I)
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD), registered with Dietitians Australia
- Accredited Nutritionist
- Trained on the low FODMAP diet for IBS by Monash University
SEE MEGAN AT:
- Online Consultations on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays
FREE DISCOVERY CALLS
Schedule a complimentary 15 minute discovery call via Zoom to learn more about working with Megan. In this call we’ll discuss your nutrition goals to see if we’re a good fit for each other
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all consultations are conducted virtually via Zoom. Please select your timezone upon booking for custom times in your local area. We consult worldwideBACK TO TEAM