Megan Boswell is an online dietitian at Plant Nutrition and Wellness. She is an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) and a Credentialed Eating Disorder Clinician (CEDC) registered with the Australia & New Zealand Academy for Eating Disorders (ANZAED).
Megan is experienced with helping clients with plant-based diets, across the spectrum from flexitarian to vegetarian and vegan. She advocates for sustainable change and is passionate about empowering her clients with the knowledge and tools to maintain a nutritionally balanced & enjoyable diet in the long term.
With her clients, Megan emphasises the importance of having a positive relationship with food and your body. She takes a weight-neutral approach with the primary focus on overall health and wellbeing rather than the number on the scale. She enjoys working with clients struggling with eating disorders/disordered eating to help them take the stress, anxiety and overwhelm out of eating.
When Megan’s not in clinic, you’ll often find her baking or preparing simple and delicious meals in the kitchen, checking out various Brisbane markets or strolling along the river with a hot soy mocha.
Areas of expertise:
- Plant-based diets including vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian and flexitarian diets (however she still sees plenty of clients who follow omni diets)
- Emotional eating
- Eating disorders/disordered eating including anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, orthorexia and poor appetite
- Gut health including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bloating, constipation, coeliac disease and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Hormonal conditions including polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), thyroid concerns, adenomyosis and endometriosis
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (Hons I), Griffith University
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD), registered with Dietitians Australia
- Accredited Nutritionist
- Certified Eating Disorder Clinician, registered with Australia & New Zealand Academy for Eating Disorders (ANZAED)
- Trained on the low FODMAP diet for IBS by Monash University
Clinic hours & info:
- Online Consultations on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Megan accepts clients under Medicare referrals and self-managed or plan-managed NDIS funding
Book a discovery call:
Schedule a complimentary 15 minute discovery call via Zoom to meet Megan and see if you’d be a great fit to work together!BACK TO TEAM