Megan Boswell is a North Lakes Dietitian practising at Plant Nutrition and Wellness’s Nutrition Clinic in the North Lakes Specialist Centre.
She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics (Hons I) from Griffith University and is an Accredited Practising Dietitian Nutritionist with Dietitians Australia.
Megan strongly believes in the power of plant-based nutrition and the importance of maintaining a positive relationship with food and your body.
With experience in corporate health, private practice and the food industry, Megan is passionate about the prevention of chronic disease through a holistic, multi-disciplinary approach to health.
When she’s not in the clinic, you’ll often find her baking or preparing delicious meals in the kitchen.
MEGAN CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Vegan and vegetarian nutrition
- Emotional eating
- Eating disorders/disordered eating including annorexia, bulimia and binge-eating disorder
- Gut health including IBS, bloating, inflammatory bowel disease
- Hormonal conditions including PCOS and endometriosis.
- Children’s nutrition
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (Hons I)
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD), registered with Dietitians Australia
- Accredited Nutritionist
- Trained on the low FODMAP diet for IBS by Monash University
SEE MEGAN AT:
- North Lakes at North Lakes Endocrinology on Mondays and Thursdays
- Online Consultations on Tuesday