PREGNANCY DIETITIAN NUTRITIONIST
Optimise your nutrition for you and your baby
Plant Nutrition and Wellness’s team include an expert pregnancy dietitian and nutritionist. All of our team members have tertiary qualifications and qualified Accredited Practising Dietitian and Accredited Nutritionist from Dietitian’s Australia .
Our dietitians offer online dietitian consultations for clients all around the world. You can our team using telehealth from the comfort of your own home no matter whether you’re from Sydney, London, New York or Auckland!
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO WORK WITH A PREGNANCY DIETITIAN OR PREGNANCY NUTRITIONIST DURING PREGNANCY:
Pregnancy is a time when getting your diet right is more important than ever. Not only are you nourishing yourself, but you’re providing the fundamental building blocks for the beautiful baby within you. However, a well-planned diet can meet all your essential macro and micronutrient needs. During pregnancy, a women’s immune defences also decrease to protect the growing foetus, therefore putting the mother at greater risk of becoming unwell or developing infections. If you work with our pregnancy nutritionist and dietitian we can create a plan aimed at helping you through the pregnancy journey, no matter your circumstances.
During pregnancy, our nutrient needs increase quite substantially and it’s important to eat enough to prevent deficiencies. Maternal nutrition can support the health of your child for many years to come.
Important nutrients for pregnancy include:
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
- Omega-3s including ALA, EPA and DHA
When you fall pregnant you may feel overwhelmed with all of the factors to take into consideration when planning your diet during pregnancy including what to consume more of, what to avoid and how to manage pregnancy symptoms like morning sickness, cravings and constipation whilst still getting the right amount of nutrition to stay health. And that’s where we come in! PNW Clinic’s pregnancy and fertility dietitian can work with you to develop an individualised nutrition plan to ensure you have a healthy pregnancy and give your baby the best start to a long and healthy life.Book Now
OUR NUTRITIONIST CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Developing a tailored supplement plan to meet your needs
- Providing education on important nutrients you need throughout your pregnancy
- Ensuring you meet your increased requirements through practical strategies
- Monitoring weight gain – ensuring you’re on track for your body shape
- Food safety – how to prepare foods and what to avoid
- Morning sickness strategies
- Pregnancy meal plan, complete with a shopping list and portion sizes
- Omega-3 testing – to check levels for this critical pregnancy nutrient
WAYS YOU CAN WORK WITH US
- 1:1 consultations with our pregnancy dietitian
- Pregnancy Meal Plan for Trimester 1, 2 and 3 (coming soon)
- Express Supplement Consults (coming soon)
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You feel like you generally eat well, but you’re not sure what you should be eating now that you’re pregnant
- You’re overwhelmed by the hundreds of supplements available, and not sure what’s best for you
- You’ve had a history of nutritional deficiencies and are anxious that might happen again
- You’ve been googling pregnancy nutrition, but there’s just so much information out there you don’t know where to start!