VEGAN MEAL PLANS
Whole Food Plant Based Meal Plans
It might be surprising to find out, but a vegan meal plan is not for everyone!
Because the best plant based meal plan is one that is based on your current eating habits, likes and dislikes and is something you can stick to long term! This is an important skill you learn through working with a vegan dietitian.
In saying this..
Our one week vegan meal plans provide a fantastic example of what a healthy vegan diet should look like and can help get you started before you see a plant based dietitian. They also provide a great source of inspiration if you’re looking to try some new recipes or simply don’t have the timeBUY NOW
What’s included in
PLANT BASED MEAL PLAN
- A meal plan that’s going to meet your nutritional needs for the average healthy adult male or female
- 7 days worth of meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 7 days worth of snacks for morning tea, afternoon tea and dessert
- Nutritional breakdown for each day
- Detailed recipes with substitution ideas and nutritional breakdown
- A shopping list to help get you started
- Our plant-based portioning guide to help you portion your meals when you’re not following the plan
- The PNW Nutrition Checklist guide – to ensure you’re meeting all your micronutrient needs
- Alternative Snack Sheet – for some tasty ideas if you’re looking for something different!
Why are they all vegan?
Eating a plant-based diet is linked with reduced rates of chronic disease such as high blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease. Our plans are packed full of plant-based protein and fibre to keep you satiated throughout the day as well as micronutrients, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds to fight disease. Our goal is to show you that healthy eating on a vegan diet is easy, tasty and nutritious!
Which one should I choose?
Using knowledge gained from years of experience working as a vegan dietitian, Plant Nutrition and Wellness’s founder and senior dietitian Kiah Paetz, has uniquely created a series of meal plans. All meal plans meet 100% of their macro and micronutrient requirements for their relevant age group.
Individual results will vary as meal plans are not individualised. All general vegan meal plans are just AU$39. To have a personalised meal plan crafted uniquely for you please book in a consultation with an Accredited Practising Dietitian.
Frequently asked questions:
No. They are only suitable for adults 18 years and over.
The meal plans include a range of protein sources such as peanut butter, black beans, white beans, tempeh, wholegrains and tofu.
The meal plans are 7 days long and contain a variety of different breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes.
The meal plan does not include any animal products or animal-derived products? It only contains whole plant based foods.
Our one week meal plans contain labels that say the days of the week (Monday to Sunday) however you do not have to follow it in this exact order.
Yes, the meal plan is suitable for those following a vegetarian diet. We do not currently offer a vegetarian meal plan. If you would prefer to use dairy in the plan you can swap the yoghurt and milk for your preferred alternatives.