Nutritionist in Ipswich
Plant Nutrition and Wellness have one highly experienced Ipswich dietitian practising at My Medical and Dental Centre Springfield Orion. Our dietitians work alongside specialist doctors, general practitioners and other allied health practitioners to provide you best possible care.
Located in the Ipswich region, the Springfield nutrition clinic is conveniently situated for any patients located in Brookwater, Bellbird Park, Redbank Plains, Camira, Forest Lake, Goodna, Hillcrest, Moggill.
WE CAN HELP WITH
- Chronic disease management such as diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Bariatric surgery nutrition – pre and post operative
- Weight management – weight loss, weight gain, malnutrition.
- Gut health and disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease, coeliac disease and Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pregnancy nutrition including nutrition for fertility, prenatal and post natal nutrition.
WHAT REBATES ARE AVAILABLE
You do not need a referral to see a dietitian, however to access medicare rebates it is essential to have a referral. Please speak to your GP regarding eligibility for a referral.
- Private health insurances – item codes 500 (initial, in person), 600 (review in person), 301 (initial, telehealth), 302 (review, telehealth). The rebate will vary based on your insurer.
- Chronic Disease Management Plan (EPC) – this entitles you for up to 5 sessions per calendar year with a rebate of $54.60
- Eating Disorder Management Plan – this entitle you for up to 20 session per calendar year with a rebate of $54.60 per session.
- DVA – If you have a gold card with the Department of Veterans Affairs you can receive up to 12 sessions with a dietitian. These sessions are bulk billed.
DIETITIAN CONSULTATION FEES
Consultation fees vary depending on your practitioner. Please click the booking button or contact our reception on 07 3040 6911 to find out our full fees.
Our Ipswich Dietitian can be found at:
My Medical and Dental Centre Springfield Orion
Orion Springfield Central
223/1 Main Street
North Lakes 4509
Phone: 07 3040 6911
Fax: 07 3036 5824
We also offer consultations in our North Lakes and Hamilton clinic as well as telehealth/online consultations over Zoom.