Nutritionist in North Brisbane
North Lakes Dietitians & Nutritionist
Plant Nutrition and Wellness have two highly experienced North Lakes dietitians practising at the North Lakes Specialist Centre. Our dietitians work alongside a multitude of specialist doctors in areas such as endocrinology, paediatrics, gastroenterology and bariatric surgery.
Located in the North Brisbane region, the North Lakes nutrition clinic is conveniently situated for any patients located in Redcliffe, Burpengary, Mango Hill, Rothwell, Caloundra, Mooloolaba and Noosa.
DIETITIANS CAN HELP WITH:
- Chronic disease management such as diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Paediatric nutrition including fussy eating, poor growth, food allergies and intolerances.
- Eating disorders such as Annorexia, Bulimia, ARFID and Binge Eating Disorder.
- Bariatric surgery nutrition – pre and post operative
- Vegan and vegetarian nutrition
- Gut health and disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease, coeliac disease and Irritable bowel syndrome.
The current North Lakes dietitians at this location are Kiah Paetz and Megan Boswell. All of our dietitians are degree qualified Accredited Practising Dietitians and Accredited Nutritionists with Dietitians Australia.
WHAT REBATES ARE AVAILABLE
You do not need a referral to see a dietitian, however to access medicare rebates it is essential to have a referral. Please speak to your GP regarding eligibility for a referral.
- Private health insurances – item codes 500 (initial, in person), 600 (review in person), 301 (initial, telehealth), 302 (review, telehealth). The rebate will vary based on your insurer.
- Chronic Disease Management Plan (EPC) – this entitles you for up to 5 sessions per calendar year with a rebate of $54.60
- Eating Disorder Management Plan – this entitle you for up to 20 session per calendar year with a rebate of $54.60 per session.
- DVA – If you have a gold card with the Department of Veterans Affairs you can receive up to 12 sessions with a dietitian. These sessions are bulk billed.
Consultation fees vary depending on your practitioner. Please click the booking button or contact our reception on 07 3040 6911 to find out our full fees.
North Lakes Endocrinology
Suite 309 (Level 3)/ 6 North Lakes Drive,
North Lakes 4509
Phone: 07 3040 6911
Fax: 07 3036 5824
Tuesday: 8am-9am and 12pm-3pm (online only)
We also offer consultations at our Springfield and Hamilton clinic as well as telehealth/online consultations over Zoom.