VEGETARIAN PREGNANCY DIETITIAN NUTRITIONIST
Vegetarian Pregnancy Dietitian
Optimise your nutrition for you and your baby
Plant Nutrition and Wellness’s team include an expert vegetarian pregnancy dietitian and nutritionist Georgia D’Andrea. Georgia has a Masters of Dietetics from the University of Queensland and is a qualified Accredited Practising Dietitian and Accredited Nutritionist from Dietitans Australia .
Georgia offers online dietitian consultations for clients all around the world. You can see her using telehealth from the comfort of your own home no matter whether you’re from Sydney, London, New York or Auckland!
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO WORK WITH A DIETITIAN DURING PREGNANCY:
You may have been vegetarian for a while now, pretty confident that you’re meeting all your nutritional needs. But now you’re pregnant, and you’re just a bit more unsure – is it safe to be vegetarian and pregnant, will I meet all my nutrient needs?
Whether it’s from your own internal doubt or comments from well-intentioned family and friends, the anxiety is real.
A well-planned vegetarian diet can meet all your essential macro and micronutrients needs. However, pregnancy is a time when getting your diet right is more important than ever. Not only are you nourishing yourself, but you’re providing the fundamental building blocks for the beautiful baby within you.
During pregnancy, our nutrient needs increase quite substantially and it’s important eat enough to prevent deficiencies.
Important nutrients for vegetarian pregnancy include:
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
- Omega-3s including ALA, EPA and DHA
PNW Clinic’s vegetarian pregnancy and fertility dietitian can work with you to develop an individualised nutrition plan to meet the nutrition needs of yourself and your growing baby.Book Now
OUR PLANT BASED NUTRITIONIST CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Developing a tailored supplement plan to meet your needs
- Providing education on important nutrients you need throughout your pregnancy
- Ensuring you meet your increased requirements through practical strategies
- Monitoring weight gain – ensuring you’re on track for your body shape
- Food safety – how to prepare foods and what to avoid
- Morning sickness strategies
- Pregnancy meal plan, complete with a shopping list and portion sizes
- Omega-3 testing – to check levels for this critical pregnancy nutrient
WAYS YOU CAN WORK WITH US
- 1:1 consultations with our vegetarian pregnancy dietitian
- Plant Based Pregnancy Online Program (join the waiting list)
- Pregnancy Meal Plan for Trimester 1, 2 and 3 (coming soon)
- Express Vegetarian Supplement Consults (coming soon)
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You’ve been vegetarian for a while, but you’re not sure what you should be eating now that you’re pregnant
- You’re overwhelmed by the hundreds of supplements available, and not sure whats best for you
- You’ve had a history of nutritional deficiencies and are anxious that might happen again!
- You’ve been googling vegetarian pregnancy nutrition, but there’s just so much information out there you don’t know where to start!