BINGE EATING DIETITIAN NUTRITIONIST
Binge Eating Disorder Dietitian
Heal your relationship with food
Plant Nutrition and Wellness’s team include expert binge eating dietitian nutritionists Kiah Paetz and Megan Boswell. Our dietitians are degree qualified with a Bachelors or Masters of Dietetics. They are qualified as an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Accredited Nutritionist from Dietitians Australia.
Our dietitians offer online consultations for clients all around the world. You can see your dietitian using telehealth from the comfort of your own home no matter whether you’re from Adelaide, London, New York or Auckland!
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO WORK WITH A DIETITIAN WHEN YOU STRUGGLE WITH BINGE EATING:
Eating disorders are serious mental health conditions. They are not a cry for attention, a diet gone too far, or a lifestyle choice. They do not discriminate and can affect people from all genders, ages and cultural backgrounds.
Out of all eating disorders, Binge Eating Disorder (BED) is the most common. BED is characterised by frequent episodes of binge eating, which involved eating a large amount of food in a short period of time. This often creates strong feelings of shame and guilt. A person with BED may eat alone or be secretive about their eating habits.
The PNW Clinic can provide a safe, warm and welcoming setting to start your recovery. We’re here to listen and understand what’s going on in your world, and build a safe and trusted space for recovery together.
An expert Binge Eating Dietitian can work with you to heal your relationship with food, exercise, and your body and develop a new story for your life, without ever-present fear or anxiety.
Your dietitian can work with you to develop an individualised nutrition plan using a structured approach to recovery that is realistic and achievable based on your needs. If you’re ready to seek help on your journey to recover from binge eating, book a discovery call today.BOOK NOW FREE DISCOVERY CALL
OUR DIETITIAN NUTRITIONIST CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Eat for enjoyment (without the guilt!)
- Follow a step-by-step framework to healing your relationship with food
- Challenge and reframe anxious or negative thoughts
- Stop the binge/restrict cycle
- Tackle food rules and rituals to increase dietary flexibility
- Nourish your body with nutritious food
WAYS YOU CAN WORK WITH US
- Pay-as-you-go online consultations with a Binge Eating Dietitian
- Weekly online nutrition coaching (subscription-based) with check-ins, meal planning guidance and private messaging support
Not sure which option would be right for you?
Book a free discovery call.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have been struggling with a binge-restrict cycle and don’t know how to stop
- You experience anxiety around food and eating has become less enjoyable
- You worry about eating in social settings and it is starting to affect your quality of life
- You’ve been googling binge eating disorder recovery, but there’s just so much information out there that you don’t know where to start!