BULIMIA DIETITIAN NUTRITIONIST
Bulimia Recovery Dietitian
Heal your relationship with food
Plant Nutrition and Wellness’s team include expert bulimia recovery dietitian nutritionists Kiah Paetz and Megan Boswell. Our dietitians are degree qualified with a Bachelors or Masters of Dietetics. They are qualified as an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Accredited Nutritionist from Dietitians Australia.
Our dietitians offer online consultations for clients all around the world. You can see your dietitian using telehealth from the comfort of your own home no matter whether you’re from Perth, London, New York or Auckland!
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO WORK WITH A DIETITIAN WHEN YOU STRUGGLE WITH BULIMIA:
Eating disorders are serious mental health conditions. They are not a cry for attention, a diet gone too far, or a lifestyle choice. They do not discriminate and can affect people from all genders, ages and cultural backgrounds.
Bulimia nervosa often begins after a period of dieting or weight control. A person with BN may feel a lack of control and eat a large amount of food during a short period of time. This is often combined with a feeling of intense guilt and shame during or after the episode where the person will engage in compensatory behaviours such as exercise, purging (intentional vomiting) or laxative use to prevent weight gain.
The PNW Clinic can provide a safe, warm and welcoming setting to start your recovery. We’re here to listen and understand what’s going on in your world, and build a safe and trusted space for recovery together.
An expert Bulimia Dietitian can work with you to heal your relationship with food, exercise, and your body and develop a new story for your life, without ever-present fear or anxiety.
Your dietitian can work with you to develop an individualised nutrition plan using a structured approach to recovery that is realistic and achievable based on your needs. If you’re ready to seek help on your journey to recover from bulimia, book a discovery call today.BOOK NOW FREE DISCOVERY CALL
OUR DIETITIAN NUTRITIONIST CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Eat for enjoyment (without the guilt!)
- Follow a step-by-step framework to healing your relationship with food
- Challenge and reframe anxious or negative thoughts
- Understand the fundamentals of nutrition and banish diet myths
- Tackle food rules and rituals to increase dietary flexibility
- Nourish your body with nutritious food
WAYS YOU CAN WORK WITH US
- Pay-as-you-go online consultations with a Bulimia Recovery Dietitian
- Weekly online nutrition coaching (subscription-based) with check-ins, meal planning guidance and private messaging support
Not sure which option would be right for you?
Book a free discovery call.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have an intense fear of weight gain and have developed strict food rules to avoid this
- You experience anxiety around food and eating has become less enjoyable
- You worry about eating in social settings and it is starting to affect your quality of life
- You’ve been googling bulimia recovery, but there’s just so much information out there that you don’t know where to start!