ENDOMETRIOSIS DIETITIAN NUTRITIONIST
Endometriosis and Adenomyosis Dietitian
Improve symptoms of pain and digestive issues
Plant Nutrition and Wellness’s team include expert endometriosis and adenomyosis dietitian nutritionists Kiah Paetz, Megan Boswell and Georgia D’Andrea. Our dietitians are degree qualified with a Bachelors or Masters of Dietetics. They are all qualified as an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Accredited Nutritionist from Dietitians Australia.
Our dietitians offer online consultations for clients all around the world. You can see your dietitian using telehealth from the comfort of your own home no matter whether you’re from Sydney, London, New York or Auckland!
Why Work With an Endometriosis and Adenomyosis Dietitian?
Endometriosis is experienced by around one in 9 women. It happens when endometrial-like tissue (similar to the tissue found lining the uterus) is found in other parts of the body such as the ovaries, fallopian tubes, peritoneum and outside the uterus.
Adenomyosis refers to the endometrium breaking into the muscular wall of the uterus.
Each month, the tissues respond to hormones released by the ovaries, causing pain and bleeding. This leads to inflammation and scarring which can affect fertility down the track. The process can also cause a lot of pain and is linked with uncomfortable digestive symptoms including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Endometriosis and adenomyosis are considered chronic conditions that can affect someone for many years. Fortunately, a dietitian can support you to make food and lifestyle changes that can support pain management, increase nutrient intake, improve gut health and reduce inflammation.
The PNW Dietitians are trained in the low FODMAP diet for IBS by Monash University and can work with you to improve uncomfortable gut symptoms associated with endometriosis or adenomyosis.
Your dietitian can work with you to develop an individualised nutrition plan that is realistic and achievable based on your needs. If you’re ready to seek help on your health journey with endometriosis and/or adenomyosis, book a discovery call with an endometriosis dietitian at the PNW Clinic.BOOK NOW FREE DISCOVERY CALL
OUR DIETITIAN NUTRITIONIST CAN HELP YOU BY:
- Developing a tailored supplement plan to meet your needs
- Providing education on important nutrients you need for endometriosis and adenomyosis
- Correcting micronutrient deficiencies such as low iron or iron deficiency from menstrual bleeding
- Creating a customised meal plan with a focus on anti-inflammatory foods to reduce pain
- Providing guidance on food and lifestyle triggers for uncomfortable gut symptoms
- Helping you feel confident about building and maintaining healthy habits
WAYS YOU CAN WORK WITH US
- Pay-as-you-go online consultations with an endometriosis and adenomyosis dietitian
- Weekly online nutrition coaching (subscription-based) with check-ins, meal planning guidance and private messaging support
Not sure which option would be right for you?
Book a free discovery call.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have noticed that certain foods seem to make symptoms of pain or digestive discomfort worse, but you can’t see a clear pattern
- You are struggling with uncomfortable gut issues such as bloating, excess gas, constipation, diarrhoea and/or abdominal pain
- You’ve had nutritional deficiencies or are concerned that you might be at risk of deficiency (for example iron, B12 or zinc deficiency)
- You’ve been googling endometriosis or adenomyosis nutrition, but there’s just so much information out there that you don’t know where to start!