Sports Nutrition for every body
Brisbane Sports Dietitian
PNW Clinic’s Sports Dietitian provides expert advice around training and competition nutrition. Our nutrition experts can help translate the latest in sports nutrition research into easy strategies for you to adopt to take your performance to the next level.
Our dietitians work with a range of athletes from powerlifters, crossfit and cycling to those competing in triathlons, marathons and swimming.
Plant Nutrition and Wellness’s team include an expert sports dietitian and nutritionist.
OUR SPORTS DIETITIAN CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Weight manipulation for events
- Meal planning for every day and event-day.
- Body composition manipulation – fat loss and lean muscle gains
- Event-day nutrition
- Meeting your macronutrient needs including protein, carbohydrate and healthy fats.
- Meeting your micronutrient needs as a vegan athlete – zinc, calcium, iron, vitamin B12, iodine, vitamin D.
- Nutrition for the teenage athlete
- Vegan sports nutrition
- Optimising your recovery
- Sport supplement advice
- Hydration planning
- Pre and post training nutrition
CLIENTS WE WORK WITH:
- Endurance athletes – running, marathon, ultra-running, triathlons, cycling
- Team sports – soccer, hockey, netball, AFL
- Weight category sports – rowing, boxing, BJJ
- Strength and conditioning athletes – crossfit, olympic weight lifting, powerlifting
SIGNS YOU COULD BENEFIT FROM A SPORTS DIETITIAN
- Your putting in all the work but not getting the progress you are hoping for
- You’re constantly fatigued and tired
- You keep getting sick and injured
- You have absolutely no idea what to eat!
- You have a specific goal or event you’re training for
- You want to beat your last PB!
- You have a specific body composition goal you are trying to achieve